CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jeronimo!

That is the best adjective I can think of right now that describes my life. I feel like I'm jumping right in. Let me start from the beginning. It all started when my wonderful husband bought me an extremely nice camera and lense ( I still don't know how much he paid for it.....and I don't think I want to either) for Mother's Day. The intent was for me to be able to capture great moments of our two babies - Sophia and Mac. However, God has other plans for now. For the past two weeks I've been taking pictures for people and I have plans to take more for next week. How crazy is that! It just literally happened over night. Keep checking in because things are moving fast. There's gonna be a lot of things going on around here. JERONIMO!

No comments: