CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

tinsel and trees

  My dad used to sing that old country song, "Christmas times a comin', Christmas times a comin', Christmas times a comin', and I know it won't be long" and I knew it was getting close when I heard it.  Well guess what.  Christmas times a comin' ready or not in less than 3 months! Can you believe it? 
 Tinsel and trees is just an idea that I had to shoot Christmas/winter pictures at a Christmas tree farm.  How cute!  Christmas trees everywhere, wooly hats, mittens, scarfs, and that coat that you paid an arm and a leg for!  I just thought it would be a different take on the normal Christmas pictures.  If you are interested in maybe making these pictures into Christmas cards,  please let me know asap so we can get you an appointment and get those cards ordered.  I have a few dates set aside so take a look at my website and let's get something going  - www.sophiemacphotography.com. I'm still doing in-studio Christmas pictures as well.  I just thought I'd offer a little something different for those who like options.  

No comments: