CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mr. R 3 month session

Ok, so I'm running a little.....a lot behind but faces like this make it so much more fun to play catch up. Here are some pictures of baby R's 3 month session. Man, how he's growing! If he keeps it up, he'll be bigger than Mac! Such a cutie. Thanks mom and dad for letting me take this little angel's pictures. AND thank you for being so patient. You'll never know how much I appreciate it. Enjoy!
Oh, check out my new props again. I'm loving them!!! That turquoise and red go great together! I'd love to say that it was planned out, but luck had a huge part.





3 comments:

AMBER said...

These are toooo cute!!!!! WE LOVE THEM!!! Once again, THANKS Bethany!!! We hope you stay with the photography business a long time!!!!!

Aunt KADA! (Kayla) said...

These pictures of my little nephew are AMAZING! I vote he is the cutest baby EVER! You did a great job! Thanks!

sophiemac photography said...

Thank you! I will be here for a really long time! I can't stay away! I will be taking pictures forever :)