CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Little Miss Cinderella.....um Snow White.....oh wait! Little Miss Maggie

Meet Maggie. She always comes in my classroom for Hershey's Kisses. I'd like to think it's because I'm the coolest teacher in the world, but I just know better. Mommy wanted some shots and quite honestly when you're this cute, you just can't mess them up so I agreed! She looks like a princess and man can the princess work it! I can't wait to shoot their family shots this summer. You ROCK Maggie! I heart you :)
I almost forgot to say that Maggie dances with Twist and Shout and these were her costumes for their recital. Congratulations on doing such a great job!








1 comment:

Toni Tralala said...

My favorite shot is the second to the last one. She looks so adorable! :)