CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

My babies

I am so bad at not taking my babies pictures like I should so when Mac's big 0-3 hit, I decided that I will get his 3 year pictures regardless. A month later, here they are. Better late than never. I literally put my camera in my car and waited for both of my kids to be halfway clean. Here's my little angels.




Nothin says 3 like a good melt down. For some reason, he thought there was a llama in this abandoned building. He cried when we couldn't get in to go see it. Don't ask. I honestly don't know. Maybe one to many Llama Llama books at bedtime.




Su...pize...!!!!




2 comments:

Haley said...

Sophia is so big! Mac has grown to look even MORE like Robert... who would have thought that was possible!!

sophiemac photography said...

Not only does he look like Robert but he acts like him as well. Now who knew THAT was possible lol.