CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

hair cuts for everyone!

Today we went to studio visage and got our first hair cuts.  Sophia has had her hair cut before but it was just to trim some edges off.  Today we had a major cut.....a big girl cut!  Sophia went first and wanted the girl to dye it pink.  Mac was after her and let's just say we were giving him everything on her station to keep him in that chair.  He refused to wear the cape but we finally found something he enjoyed.  
Please excuse the quality because our appointment was at 2:00 today.  The exact time the storm blew through Knoxville.  We were rerouted because of a flood.  I wasn't about to get the camera out in that weather.  I took them with my camera phone.  I'm really gonna have to get me a point and shoot.  Can someone tell me how to rotate a picture on a camera phone?  I'm sorry for the knot in your neck as you look at this first one.




He wouldn't let her water bottle go!

Sophia's picture were a little more blurry because I had someone in my arms squirming.  


No comments: