CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

recital time at imagine dance studio

I can honestly say that I've never taken so many pictures in one day in my life!  I had to buy a hard drive so I wouldn't crash my computer!  (Well, I've actually been needing one for a while now)  But we were victorious and finished all the pictures around 6:00 that evening.  A special thank you goes out to Kim and Sheila for making the day run so smooth.  Also, thank you to the parents for being so patient! 
Imagine Dance Studio recital is Saturday at 2:30 and Sunday at 3:30 at Campbell County High School.  Everyone has worked extremely hard and put so much effort into making this a great show.  Plus Sophia is doing her first solo! I'm such a proud mama!  Believe me, there will be pictures.  Here's a few from saturday. Come out this weekend and show some love, sign up for classes, and be a supporter.









No comments: