CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

2008

Wow, what a year!  I just want to say a huge thank you to my clients who allowed me into their world to grab a few memories.  You will never know what your business means to me.  It has truly set me in motion to follow my heart.  I've been thinking about all the families that I've come across this past year.  I've been so blessed to be able to meet all of you and come away with calling you friend.  I can't wait to see what 2009 holds for sophiemac photography.  I look forward to meeting new friends and unveiling new ideas.  I've got so many new things running around in my mind and I just can't wait to show you guys.  Although I can't ever forget 2008, I am ready for 2009 and the fresh ideas that are coming with it.  
I'm going to publish some of my favorite shots of 2008 so be looking for it.  Again, thank you for choosing sophiemac photography......thank you for looking at my website and blog.......thank you for everything.  I started my first blog post entitled, "Jeronimo" and I think it's fitting for the first blog of 2009. I'm jumping in all over again.  

Much love,
Bethany

No comments: