CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The first gift of the season

This year, The Polar Express has been big....huge in our family!  We've watched it, read it and even danced to it at Imagine Dance studio.  So, tonight, when I gave the first Christmas present away, that's all I could think about.  You know, where Santa gives the first gift of the season?  The sleigh bell?  Ok, maybe we need to go do other things! Anyway, it just reminded me of how much I love giving presents to people.  So......here's what I'm thinking.  I will take the first three people who email me at bethanyandrob@comcast.net and give them 25% off their picture order between the months of January and February.   If you are a repeat customer, don't forget your free 5x7 added on to that!  Merry Christmas! 

No comments: