CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

va-va-voom

I just done a wedding this past weekend and the bride had the cutest panties that had rhinestones and said kiss the bride.  They were so cute that I had to get a picture of them.  I thought as I was taking the picture what a cute little present this would make for the groom.  As I have been thinking about that I've also thought back at the surprising amount of women that have come to me and wanting pictures for their husbands.  So, I'm thinking about offering a special Valentine session for women wanting to give their guy a special gift this year.  Please keep in mind that I don't do anything x rated or with nudity.  It's a nice clean picture with a little sass thrown in there.  Here's a few details of the shoot: 
*We can shoot with as much clothes or as little as you feel comfortable (but no nudity please).   
*A Valentine appointment comes complementary with a stylist for hair and make up.
*A 5x7 photo book is included with some of the favorite shots from the session.
*Thanks to the beauty of photoshop, I can slim down those trouble spots, take away that cellulite, and get rid of anything you don't want to show(I'm not saying that you have any trouble spots or any cellulite at all.  It's for that other person reading this :)
*Please be ready to bring that sass and unleash that inner diva.
Valentine sessions are $225.00 and that covers everything except any prints or dvd that you may want to purchase.  
If you are interested, please shoot me an email or give me a call and we'll get together and get something worked up.  Please know that these pictures will not be on my website.  They are for you and your sweeties eyes only.  

No comments: