CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

boudoir baby!

So, I debated on offering boudoir sessions this year because we are buying a house and I am teaching and I was afraid that I wouldn't have enough time to devote to clients in the month of January. However, I LOVE boudoir sessions! They are so much fun!!!! I just can't pass them up. I know I would have regretted it so I am offering two boudoir sessions for the month of January. If you are curious about what boudoir sessions look like, I have sessions from last year that you can look at through a password protected site. These sessions are very discrete and I do not post them on my blog. They are for your and your sweeties eyes only. To help make this present even more special, I am offering your pictures designed in a 10x10 red leather flush mount album. I also have an album from last year available for viewing. If you are interested in either boudoir session or curious about what it looks like, please give me a call at 423.494.9065 or email me at bethanyandrob@comcast.net.


No comments: