CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Introducing Mr. T

I'd love to introduce Mr. T. Isn't he just the cutest little hairy thing you've even seen? I honestly thought that Sophia was the hairiest baby ever, but baby T. has officially put her to shame. I really don't even consider this a session. Rob, the kids and myself went to introduce ourself to him and I just happened to have my camera :) That was Natalie's only request. My only request after labor was sweet tea. I guess that's why I looked like a beached whale too.
Thanks so much for letting me snuggle with your little man. I'm sure Mac can and will teach him a few things in a year or two. I love you guys. Keep a look out for his newborn session coming soon!



Check out that head of hair!





Daddy's already wrapped






No comments: