CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

valentines - mini style

I thought I'd offer something for the little ones as well as the sweeties for Valentines. Sophia had these last year and I do have to say that they are the cutest things EVER! They blow the normal Valentines cards out the window! These are perfect this year for her preschool class. An order of 24 is 20.00. This doesn't include a session fee but I am offering a chance to use past pictures (within the past 6 months) to save a little money for you. If you'd like to make an appointment for your little sweetie, just call me and we'll get something going. Here's a sample of what they look like.



Style #1
(image)

Style #2
(image)

Style #3
(image)


Style #4
(image)




I am going to be very limited in January and most of February so if you are interested in any type of pictures, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks so much! Happy Heart Day.


No comments: