CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

finally....some shots of 2008


Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from 2008.  I'll be putting some more up really soon.  I just wanted to get some of them up.  


His little hound dog eyes are priceless! 







This is one of my favs!!


Look at my little elf dance.  Isn't she just adorable? She thought she was hot stuff in that hat and outfit with those curls.  She danced so good.  I was so proud of her.
Rarely will you see my picture on here, but I had to  put a picture of my little skunks on here.  This was one of Sophia's 2 outfits for Halloween this year.  She had to  personalize it a bit and put the red bow and make up on.  Of course she was a girl skunk and brother was the boy and together they were my little stinkers.
I love you Adkins family

This one wasn't supposed to be on here, but I loved it so much Ellen had to forgive me because I had to show it on here.  She's so pretty on the inside and out.
Ok, I loved this picture, but the splash page on my site didn't do it justice.  So I had to show it off for everyone to see.  I LOVE IT!!!
I cry every time I see this picture. It's just Sophia - plain and simple.  Her little worshipping spirit just shines through.  The whole world is a dance and she doesn't pass up any opportunity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen! I even get teary, and if you know me, that's rare! Dance, Sophia, Dance!

Catty said...

tis is vry nice pec .. good lock