CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

a little sneak peek for the malicotes

This was the last shoot of 2008.  Congratulations Natalie and Tim.  I'm almost finished with your pictures after a little set back of the nasty stomach bug making it's way through our entire family and even extended family.  
Here's a little sneak peek of the wedding day.  I can't wait for you to see them.    





I can't do any shoot without having some feet in them.  Besides, you can't have shoes that look this great and not have them be the center of attention....come on!


Does she have the best bridesmaids or what!  


I'm so envious of this picture.  I want one of my very own (with me and my mom of course).  These are her mom's hands helping her get dressed.  *smile*

No comments: