CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's my turn to pay it forward

I was on the internet a couple of months ago and stumbled across this wonderful program that was started by photographers for photographers.  It's called the roadside families project.  It works sort of like a pay it forward type of deal.  It's where professional photographers take other photographer's pictures of them and their family for free.  But the deal is that if you are chosen, then you must offer free pictures to another photographer within 30 days.  I just thought it was the coolest idea and I wanted to be a part of it.  Even though I have more money invested in my photography equipment than I care to admit, I still don't take enough pictures of Sophia and Mac. And the last time we had a family picture, I was pregnant with Mac.  
 I spend so much time behind the lens and at the computer editing that family pictures are the last thing that I can think about until now.  My friend Rebekah of www.southerncharmportraits.com was chosen and received her pictures and now it's her turn to pay it forward to my family.  So, it's official.  I have 30 days to pay it forward to a professional photographer who is willing to do the same in return.  If you're interested, please send me an email with your name and company name to bethanyandrob@comcast.net.  I'M SO EXCITED!!!  I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: