CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Relay for life hits close to home

This is going to be one of those blogs where I just lay it all out there.  My friend, Hope was diagnosed around Christmas with breast cancer.  She's 32 and has three little girls.  After surgery, they discovered that it had spread into her lymph nodes.  So her battle continues for now.  I am a strong believer in the power of healing and prayer so please keep her in mind as you pray.  I know he hears everything I say and ask.  She is a fighter and I know that she will win this battle.  
So where does this leave me?  After I visited with Hope and her family, I felt powerless.  I wanted to take it all away and make everything all better.  As I drove home I just kept saying, there has to be something I can do.  My life is pretty much pictures right now so I began to think of a way to incorporate photography and a creative way to honor Hope and her family.  So in honor of Hope, I want to offer a chance for people who are affected by cancer the chance to hold on to their memories.  From now until the end of March, in honor of those winning the battle and those already gone, I would like to offer prints 50% off to those directly affected by cancer.  If you would like to donate your savings to Relay for Life, that would be great. However, it's not a requirement. If you are interested, just give me a call @423.494.9065.
This is a small gesture but I want you to know that you are not alone in this fight.  And to my friend Hope, I want this to be a deciding moment that you are going to make it and you will be victorious.  I love you Hope.

No comments: