CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

let's make a good thing out of this! {free proof disk}

I just had an idea.  I'm not really sure how this will work, but here goes.  For the next few weeks, I will take suggestions on what I need to do about the "untouchables".  The most creative commenter (is that a word? I don't look right) will get a free proof disk with a paid setting fee ($35.00).  Here's a few rules:
*No profanity
*No breaking the law (bending the law acceptable)
*Leave your name and email address
I will travel but a travel fee will be charged. Please see website for prices.  I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would send a letter and make a phone call to the owner/manager of the store to let them know how you and Sophie, the customers were treated. Talk about losing business! I work with customers all day long and if I talked to one of them like that I would defintely not have them as a customer long. The sales person should have been more than happy to let you touch or try on the shoes...would you buy a car without a test drive?