CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Check these out!!!

We are planning a trip to Disney World for Sophia's birthday in March.  I've been so excited about the trip, but even more excited about the shirts I had made.  I spoke about Polka daisies before and here's some of the work.  Becky is very crafty and talented at anything she decides she wants to do.  I'm so excited to show my shirts off.  I stole these pictures from her site.  Sorry Becky :)  Go check out the rest of her goodies at www.polkadaisiesblog.com  .  Thanks Becky for such a great job.  You have helped make our trip a little more special.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome! I'm glad you liked them. I wish I were going with you! I for sure want a picture of all of you in your shirts to put on my blog. Front and back sides :) I'm sure you will have plenty of pictures to share when you get back!

Anonymous said...

I love the shirts, they look great! Becky did a great job.

sophiemac photography said...

Leighann,
I think Claire needs a shirt as well :)