CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

pay it forward to Matt at Pavel Studios

Recently my family had our pictures taken by Rebekah and Daniel Stanfill of Southern Charm Portraits as part of the Roadside Families Project.  It's a pay it forward project that was created by photographers for photographers.  I'm always behind the lens so it's nice to actually be in a family picture because those are too few and far between.
Anyway to make a short story long, we had 30 days to pay it forward to another photographer and that just happened to be Mr. Matt Pavel of Pavel Studios in Kingston.  Our session was in downtown Knoxville and let's just say that it wasn't near as warm as they said it was going to be.  We froze our hineys off!  Even in spite of the cold, Austin kept us laughing and entertained the entire time.  I think we all lost it when I was shooting away and he just looks up at me out of no where and said, "so, whatch you guys doing for president's day?"  I'll never look at president's day the same.  From now on, I will have plans every year.  We had a blast and it was wonderful meeting you and your family.  I hope Ella is feeling better :)















No comments: