CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

miss kim

If you keep up with my blog at all, you know about Imagine Dance Studio.  I'd like to introduce you to Miss Kim. At least that's what Sophia calls her.  She is the brains and the brawn behind the name.  I have been wanting to take pictures of her for a while now.  
Hands down, this picture is my absolute favorite of all time!  I don't have them all edited, but I had to put some up because I'm so excited.  Thanks for such a great time taking pictures and hanging out afterwards at Market Square.  I had a blast!






2 comments:

Imagine Dance Studio said...

Bethany!! I love them! They look so awesome! I am so excited to see the rest! Thank you so much! It was a blast!

Kim

sophiemac photography said...

Thanks for letting me take them. I'm so excited as well. You need to put some of these on the studio blog!