CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

i love you class of 2009

I know this is a week late, but we've been camping for a week so I've taken a break from the editing and picture taking and been focusing on the business side.  Because of that, I've had to put off posting this blog.  
There are some people who come into your life who will always be those special people no matter the distance between, the years that pass or the new people who may take priority.  The class of 2009 are just these special people to me.  I want you guys to know that I love you more than life itself.  Each of you have changed my life in so many ways, so many different times.  I consider each of you my own.  It's really bitter sweet for me because I know that it's time to let you go and allow you to become your own person that God has designed for you to be.  I know that I have to trust in His plan and take a back seat as a spectator.  But I want to hold on to each of you and keep you to myself.  I want to shelter you and keep away the hurts and upsets that are coming your way but I know that's not the plan.  
I've been praying that God would give me direction in what to say to you.  And I keep getting one thing - Go for it.  Don't sit on the sidelines and live with regret.  Take advantage of every opportunity.  Dance to every beat that is made.  Sing to every song that's been sung.  Don't live a life of fear and what if.  Live.  Stand up for what you believe in.  One person can make a difference and that one person is each of you.  
I am honored to know you and call each of you friend.  Each of you make Campbell County a better place to live.  I love you guys so much.  Always remember that you have a place in my heart forever.  I love you.
Bethany







I'm already crying and this picture didn't help AT ALL! It's coming soon enough.









You guys rock.  You are my rock. I love you.

No comments: