CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

my new button

Here's a new good thing that I stumbled across.  www.shabbyblogs.com.  I am convinced that Megan is the nicest gal I've come across in a LONG time.  I wondered to her site a few days ago and fell in love with her designs.  I wanted them all! And the good new is, I can get them all because everything they load is free! That's right, free!  And if that wasn't generous enough, I asked her to make me a button and asked her to email me the price.  She quickly emailed me back and made it for free as well!  
As a thank you, I wanted to post her blog and also ask everyone to go check out her site.  She gets paid when bloggers click on advertisements on her site.  This allows her to give such awesome work out for free.  So, please go visit shabbyblogs.com and check out the ads as well.  
Good things and good people deserve recognition.  So here you go Megan.  Thanks again for your generosity.  It's really hard to find such kind people these days.  

No comments: