CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

...your vote counts...

I've received so much feedback over the prom pictures with everyone telling me which was their favorite that I thought I would hold a little contest.  Here's how it works: The couple with the most votes wins a proof disk which is good for printing images and a low resolution proof disk that's fast for uploading images onto myspace, facebook and digital picture frames.  Here's where you come in.  Your vote counts so vote for your favorite and give them some love!   Feel free to vote more than once and leave a comment because I am drawing a commenters name out for a free session and 3 free sheets of 4x6's.  Good luck and may the sassiest couple win!










19 comments:

Haley Williams said...

Hiiii!! Everyone vote for Couple #1 :)
Thaaaaanks!

sophiemac photography said...

you're so modest Haley....that's why I love you soooo much :) You're ahead right now!

Zack Walden said...

Don't vote for Haley. Vote for me and lake coupe 2!!!

Barack Obama said...

I officially endorse couple # 2

sophiemac photography said...

Zack walden, you have officially stepped over the line lol. Tell Barack that he needs to go pray and make up for missing the national day of prayer yesterday.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sophiemac photography said...

I appreciate the compliments on my pictures. However, I felt that I needed to remove your comment because of the risk of it hurting someone's feelings. I hope you understand.
Bethany

Kari said...

Couple 4! i love them to death. drew and alicia :)

Zack Walden said...

I will call him right now.

Cassie said...

I thnk that they are all good....but I've gotta vote for Lakean and Zack. You do a really good job!

sophiemac photography said...

thank's for voting cassie. you're right! there's really not a bad choice :)

Anonymous said...

couple # 5 all the way!!! Brett is Hott and Megan is Beautiful

Anonymous said...

My vote is couple # 5 They look so happy

sophiemac photography said...

Let us know who your favorite is!!

Anonymous said...

I pick couple #1 the couple looks so cute together!

Morgan said...

couple #1 definatly!

Tausha said...

Hi Bethany,
I vote for Couple #4, they just look so cool, all rock and roll. I love all your pics of them.. I actually recognized them at Food City one night from the pictures you had taken of them before and complimented them on how great they were. (I do not know this couple and probably freaked them out at first too) LOL, so without a doubt I choose Couple #4!!
Tausha Branam

Tausha said...

Hey Bethany,
The comment I left you contained the wrong e-mail address, this one should be correct... Sorry......
Thanks,
Tausha

Anonymous said...

I want them all to win....why make it so hard...they are beautiful.