CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

welcome to the world baby R

Can I get a big "AAAAAAWWWWWW"? All I can say is it's not a good idea for me to be shooting infant shots because it gives me baby fever.  Isn't he the most precious thing you've ever seen?  I had such a good time shooting these pictures.  Thank you mom and dad for letting me come into your house and sneak a few shots of your brand new world.  I can't wait to shoot outside tomorrow!  











2 comments:

Amber said...

Bethany,
These pictures are AMAZING!!! Thank you so very much for capturing our little man's beauty. They are all precious and make me cry ( in a good way) to look at them. I can't wait to see our outdoor session!!!

sophiemac photography said...

I'm so excited to get started on the outdoor session. Thanks for letting me snuggle with him yesterday. I'm here for ya if you ever need a baby sitter :)