CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

american girl will never be the same

Since my baby girl is going to preschool this year, I've been trying to spend individual time with both my children. It's just something that I've slacked in this past year. But anyway, we ended up going to Atlanta to American Girl for our special day together. Angela and Hannah decided to join us and we had a blast together. Here's a few...well quite a bit of pictures.




This place knows how to make Sophia happy. They have pink milk.


It's a good thing I didn't take Mac. I think he would have convulsed from pink overload.


Check out the menu for the doll...er Clarissa, Chloe and Jack

Yes they are in a high chair and yes, it's pink.

Can you see the resemblance between Clarissa and Sophia? I mean, it's been there since birth. It's just that since she's getting older, she just looks more and more like her mommy.


Such a look of adoration and devotion. She was so excited to get her baby. I think this look says it all.


Let's just say that I budgeted this trip and I was about 150.00 over budget just at this store alone. I can't go to Atlanta without making a stop at Nordstroms. I love you Nordstroms. I promise I won't stay away so long next time.
Oh, hello.
I had a picture of Sophia holding up my credit card and I actually had it right here below this comment you're reading now. However I considered the amount of abuse it had just been through was enough that it didn't need any extra help from thieves over the internet. Oh well. Just picture the smallest little fingers gripping a smoking green bank card with a devilish little grin and you've got the picture. Thank you common sense for kicking in.



OMITTED CREDIT CARD PICTURE WAS HERE




I laughed until I peed my pants when I saw Sophia's stroller weaving through the isles at American Girl. It was a miniature version of me! Two kids buckled up with clothes and items to buy piled all the way around them. I'm glad Dave Ramsey was no where around lol...or Robert for that fact.


Bob and weave sister....bob and weave. Check out that hip action!


Apparently certain american girls have bff's. And if you buy american girl bff's, you get a discount. I'm all about a sale so my money saving light bulb came on. I ad it planned for Sophia to get the brown headed girl and Hannah to get her blond headed bff. I think we all know where this is going. Long story short, we had to get Clarissa because she had cool purple shoes. The shoes win every time. I should have known better. Honestly. She is my off spring.



2 comments:

The Claunch Family said...

These are adorable! What a fun girls trip!

Becky said...

Raise her right girl! Michael Jackson and American Girl run a close race! LOL