CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ms. shannon {j frank white rep}

I met Shannon a few months ago and just fell in love with her immediately. She's such a blast to be around and she makes everyone smile no matter what! So her senior session at Cumberland Gap was no exception. It's been a while (8 years exactly) since I've been up there and it was so quaint and charming! It reminded me of Mayberry.



Ok, this has to be one of the funniest pictures that I've taken. We were taking pictures at this old church and guess who was watching over the place? JESUS! Check it out! I didn't know that there were Jesus action figures.








Thanks Shannon, mom and dad for letting me take your pictures. I had so much fun and I enjoyed getting to know you guys. You are such a sweet family.









1 comment:

Olivia said...

Shannon looks so pretty. All these pictures have "Princess Shannon" written all over them.