CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm not afraid of the dark

I've been trying to experiment more with light and shadow. I fear it like the plague and cringe every time I even think I suspect it in my pictures. But I totally didn't understand that it could be used to my benefit until recently. I had to share this picture because it's strait out of my camera. No editing and no studio lighting was used. The only thing I used was my camera, a flash, and a mirror to bounce the light off of. I have to admit that I'm a little proud of it so that's why I had to show it off. Please let me know what you think. Thanks Kim and Lexi Jo for being at the right place at the right time.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany!! Oh my God that picture is amazing! I want it haha! You are so brilliant! I love you!

Kim