CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Daniel and Amber m.session

Do any of you have that couple who you just can't get enough of? Those really good friends who will always have a place in your heart? Meet Daniel and Amber. Every time I'm around them, I laugh so hard my side hurts for days. I'm talkin about the snortin', laugh like no body's watchin hee hawin. But it's always over the most stupid things that I'm betting no one else would find funny. I guess we just have that comedic connection. ANY WAY!
I got to shoot their maternity session and I was so happy! We had such a good time. Here's a few shots from the session.





I've been wanting to do a shadow shot for a while. It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it, but it works.



How cool are these shoes? It would take someone really cool to buy those shoes for a baby. Ah hem...






Pure sweetness.


Ok, so here's where the madness begins. I'm not going to tell you what they are naming the baby. Yes it's a girl. There were pink shoes above! But I will tell you there is a picture of her name in every shot from here on out. I think we got carried away!
I'll give a free sheet to the first person who guesses correctly. Be honest. You can't already know what they are naming little Byrd (that's not a hint. It's their last name).




um....the madness just multiplied





Oh dear, Amber just caught it.



Amber's hunger panes just put an end to it all. Thank goodness for cravings and sanity!
Daniel and Amber, Me and my family are so lucky to have you in our lives. Baby B is one of the luckiest little girls to have such Godly examples to guide her life. Congratulations on your precious little lamb. I can't wait to hold her and teach her to love shoes :)


7 comments:

RecruiterForChrist said...

my guess is mandarin as the name...don't really need the prize just wanted to know if that was it

sophiemac photography said...

very close but no. think more southern :)

Amber said...

Is it tangerine?

RecruiterForChrist said...

How about clementine?

sophiemac photography said...

waaaa hoo! We have a winner! Clementine it is! Let me know if you are interested in a free sheet. If not, I'll donate it to baby clementine. Good guessing!

sophiemac photography said...

waaaa hoo! We have a winner! Clementine it is! Let me know if you are interested in a free sheet. If not, I'll donate it to baby clementine. Good guessing!

RecruiterForChrist said...

You can donate it to baby clementine...I'm sure they will want a lot of pictures.