CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

2009 Bearden Dance Team

Last Thursday I got the chance to go over to Bearden High School and hang out with the dance team.  Wow, what moves! I was so impressed.  These girls mean business and I heard that they are a force to be recond with.  Their stats consist of 2nd in the state and making it to the semi-finals in Pom and Jazz at the UDA in Orlando, Florida.  
This is the new team for 2009 and there are 4 seniors dancing for the bulldogs; Kelsey P., Megan W., Melody M., and Savanah S.  



Here are the seniors:

This is Ms. Kelsey.  She was so graceful and poised.  I loved watching her.

This is Ms. Megan.  Look what air!  


This is Ms. Savannah.  This gal had some muscles.  She made me go at it a bit harder during my workout.


This is Ms. Melody.  I'd watch her on her turns and she'd land them every time!  I'm not just talking a turn or two but 5 or 6 in a row.  It made me dizzy just watching her.




Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you guys.  Sophia loved!!!! it.  She's still talking about it and dancing what she saw.  Thanks for making us both feel welcome.  Ms. Ford is extremely proud of you and I can certainly see why.  You guys are the best.

No comments: