CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

a quick update

Daddy went for a body scan this morning.  We will not know anything until hopefully tuesday.  However, because of the aggressiveness of the cancer, they are going to give him chemo or radiation depending on the spot taken off his nose.  I'm assuming that they will start that tuesday as well.  
I'd like to share something that someone sent me.  It has really helped me grab hold of a new faith during all of this and maybe it will help someone else.  It's simple but true!  "God is in charge, not the cancer".  Thank you whoever you are.  Please keep the prayers coming. I'm so blessed to have such great friends.  Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome. I can tell in our situation with my grandmother that they gave her chemo just as a pre-caution to kill the cancer cells completely.That may be the case with your dad as well. That was 3 years ago and she is cancer free. The one thing I learned from her ordeal that there is always someone there praying from you and God hears those prayers. God's children are amazing and his love.