CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

miss madison

This is one of Sophia's bff's.  They always play and sit together at church and they are always quiet as a mouse.....um, yeah.  We shot these during the cold spell and I had to give up my north face to keep Madison warm.  There at the end, her little chin was quivering.  I guess that means that Megan gets mother of the year for dragging her little angel out in the cold to grab a few pictures.  Hm...that sounds like something I would do!


She had the cutest rain jacket and boots to match.  Oh yeah, as if it wasn't cold enough, she went wading in the creek.  

Madison posing with Elizabeth Amanda.  I bet you can't guess who named the bunny lol.

I swear! As soon as we sat that stinkin bunny and chicks down, there were cats and dogs coming out of the wood works!  It was crazy! Poor Nene had to stand guard.  But I'm happy to report that we didn't have any casualties.....that day :(  Rest in peace number 6.  We will forever miss your sweet little churp.

No comments: