CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

rockin' on the farm

I really don't get to get enough pictures of my babies...well, not enough like I want to take.  But here is very recent one taken saturday while I was shooting easter sessions.  I dressed them way down because there's horse poop and mud everywhere.  After I edited this, I realized they looked like little rocker kids.  I had to laugh a little bit.  Here were all these kids decked out in their sunday go to meeting clothes and here were my kids in their saturday lay around clothes.  
I promise that I will get their easter pictures up really soon.  Sophia just turned 4 so after I get these 1200 pictures edited and loaded, I'll get her birthday session going.  
Aww..aren't they just the cutest, most chocolate eyed sweeties you've ever seen?



No comments: