CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

{goins wedding sneak peak}

I had the opportunity to work with our good friend Cory and his absolutely gorgeous fiance' Danielle. Cory is the drummer for Standing Small. Google them. It's worth your time. They are an awesome christian band who are totally 100% living the word. Ok, enough advertisement. On to the wedding.



This is by far my favorite wedding ceremony picture ever. I don't know why, but I just love it!


I snook this shot before they were announced into their reception.





Danielle had a candy bar for her guests. All the candy was yellow and individually wrapped. Such a relief to germ-a-phobes. It was such a cute idea! I couldn't pass up some lemon heads.

Danielle made such a beautiful bride. She was absolutely gorgeous. It was so hot that day and she was such a trouper.


I don't know why but this was one of my favorite shots!


I can't pass up a shot of good shoes.



Danielle + the White Stone = great pictures
Congratulations you two! I'm so happy that two wonderfully beautiful people, both inside and out, found each other. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. Your pictures should be ready soon.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

yay! i couldn't wait to see these...i know Danielle is gonna be so excited that they're up!! you did a GREAT JOB..can't wait to see the rest!!!!

sophiemac photography said...

Thanks Ashley! The wedding was beautiful and so were Danielle and Cory. Send me your email address and I'll send you an email along with Danielle and Cory when I get them finished.

Ashley said...

Hey my email is underthepolkadottree@yahoo.com. thanks so much Bethany!!