CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

sneak peak for mr. and mrs. kidd

Here's a sneak peak of Amanda and Jonathan's wedding. I had such a good time. Sophia was even in her wedding. I really think she'd live with Amanda if I'd let her. She loves her so much. Enjoy! The rest will be ready soon.






These guys were t-r-o-u-b-l-e! I had to keep a close eye on them. It was hard to get a serious smile so here's one that best fits them I thought.





Here's a picture of my baby. She done such a good job. If anyone needs a flower girl, just give her a call. She told me she's going to be a flower girl when she grows up.

I don't know what it is about weddings this summer but I have seen the cutest kids! This wedding was no exception.

These next two are Amanda's kids. Such little cuties.











No comments: