CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

one of my new yard sale treasures

This is my braggin' right. I was determined to find me an old chair during the 127 yard sale this year. It was at the top of my list. The only requirement was that it had to be gold, red or some type of purple. I stumbled across this chair, although not exactly what I had in mind, and left feeling rather satisfied. I paid $25.00 for this jewel. I was so excited! You'll be seeing this red chair quite a bit. Here's some pictures of my babies. I was so happy to just get 15 minutes with them. That never happens.




I'd love to have a funny story for this picture, but I don't have a clue what she was laughing at.







Aww, my little booger.




3 comments:

kenziebrooke said...

your kids are sooo beyond cute! i definitely wanna take pictures of them, soon!

and tell sophia i told jessie to start being nice to her! haha :)

sophiemac photography said...

Ok sis. I'm just the mom in their minds, not a photographer lol.

Ashley said...

aahhh..your kids are adorable. i haven't seen sophia in forever she has grown so much!