CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

healing for baby Abby

Meet Ms. Abby. I took pictures of her and her family a month or so back. I received an email from Abby's aunt yesterday asking me to please help her pray and help get the word out about Abby's health. Abby is severely anemic to the point of almost being hospitalized for a blood transfusion. The Doctors don't really know what's going on but the possibility of a blood disease or cancer haven't been ruled out. She's going for more tests today so please stand with this family in believing for complete healing for Abby.







2 comments:

T Sharee said...

What a beautiful baby girl. I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

Kristy said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. Will def. be praying!!