CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Matilda Jane + great party = great pictures

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Matilda Jane clothes. Sophia has been wearing them for about 3 years now. I've never had a party because the closest rep lived in Nashville and I just couldn't find it in myself to ask her to drive two hours to just to satisfy my whim. But, I finally caved and I am having a Matilda Jane party September 17th from 5:00 until 7:00.
Once you buy those adorable clothes, you know you'll want to get pictures of your angels in them. So I am offering a free sheet for every 100.00 purchased at the open house. However, you have to attend the open house to get the deal. I just really don't want her driving all that way to have 3 people show up. Also, if you RSVP with me you will earn 10.00 towards your session. Also, I will give you 10.00 for each friend that you bring as well. Here's a link and little more information about Matilda Jane Clothing. I hope to see you on the 17th!

Bethany



No comments: