CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

{wade wedding} sneak peek

Meet Mark and Beth. Their wedding was at Magnolia Manor in Lenoir City. I had never been there but was blown away when Robert and I arrived. It was an old mansion that had indescribable charm and character. And to top it off, it was run by two Clinton gals. How much better can it get for a Campbell County gal?
This was one of the most fun weddings that I have EVER been to. Let's just say that the Wades' know how to throw - it - down! Here's a sneak peek. I made it a longer one because you've been patiently waiting. Enjoy!




I swear this family had some of the cutest kids I've ever seen. AAAAHHH, I could just pinch me some cheeks.











WARNING: cute kid alert! These little angels were everywhere! Here's another one.







I really like this shot.













No comments: