CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ashley and Ashley...do you see a pattern developing here?

I had a double shoot tuesday in the Old City with two teachers at Imagine Dance Studio who just happen to share their first name.  By the way, if you haven't called down there, what are you waiting for?  I'm only going to keep talking about them.  I believe in promoting a good thing and they are a very good thing.
First up, Ashley Teirney...I think I may have just butchered that last name.  We joked about A.T.  being sporty spice and A.S. being dressy spice.  I LOVE the point shoes with bobby socks.  It's original just like A.T.  I don't have many casual shots of her edited yet, but I'll edit this post later.  I just hated to post one without the other.



It's amazing at the people who just stopped and watched this shoot.  I'd love to say that it was my amazing photography ability, but I think it was the combination of two knock out girls, long legs and some major sick moves.  These girls brought it!  
Here's two of Knoxville's finest helping to protect from boring pictures.


I wish I had long legs.  Heck, who am I kidding? I just wish that the little legs I have could half way do this.  Such grace.  

No comments: