CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

He's for sure not a shopper

I've known Zack and his family for a really long time.  They are our camping buddies.  In fact, Bob and Pam are listed in my 10 random things about me on my website.  I was flattered when they ask me to take Zack's senior pictures.  He's quite an accomplished young man.  He is the 2009 CCHS Valedictorian.  And if anyone has a run in with the law, give him a few years because he's going to be practicing law.  I'm just so proud!! However, I found one thing that is not his forte'...shopping and fashion.   When he was showing me what clothes he brought for pictures, he was very quick to point out that the red shirt goes under the grey sweater.  He said, "that's the way the mannequin was wearing it so I bought it."  Gotta love em'.


This is the mannequin's attire. 












No comments: