CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

success at expo 2009

Today was the prom/bridal expo at Caryville Elementary. I've included the vendors who were there.  I have some information on some and others, well....I'm very sorry.  I tried to get around to talk but I missed some of you.  I had a great time and met some really great people.  I look forward to some upcoming shoots with some new clients that I met today.  I'll see you guys really soon.


This booth belongs to Carla Hoskins of Classic Images.  



Here's my booth.  I can't believe I didn't take more pictures than this! I was so busy taking pictures of other booths that I totally forgot about myself.  Oh well.  At least you can tell where I ate lunch there in the floor.  


This is Southern Charm Portraits booth. Pink and blue of course!


Southern Living at home booth.  Cute stuff. Her name and number is below.  Give her a call!



These two girls were just too shy to get in front of the camera so here's a shot of their building and the number.  Summer time is coming so go get those bums brown.


These two gals were from Knoxville.  They had some really cute things.  Very girly!  Here's her business card with her information on it.  Go check her out.  You won't be wasting your time.




Ok, three words....Strawberry Chocolate Cake.  Enough said!  Yum, Yum, Yum.  And they deliver!!


How cute are these?

This booth was from the wedding chapel.  Her husband made these flowers!  Aren't they pretty? She also has her own photography business.  She's got a lot going on!


I didn't get to talk to these ladies, but they had some really pretty jewelry.  I'd love to give a phone number or web site if anyone has any information on it.


Mary Kay booth


Pure sassy is what this booth is.  This is from Sports Chicks and boy do they have frills and feathers!  Such cute things any girl who dances or cheers could want.  They had me at zebra print balloons.  If you want some more information, contact Tammy Miracle.




This was one of my neighbors today from Peebles.  I have to say that there wasn't many boys out and about so she was a little slow.  She should have just come on over and took a rest on my couch.  


The Gilded Gown representing! 

This was one of the nicest ladies.  Her booth was all about healthy living and eating.  I kind of found it funny that it was right beside the wedding cake.


Good ole' Imagine Dance Studio was there offering ballroom dancing lessons.  The number is on the picture if you're interested.  They are offered here in town behind Eagle Mart.


This was my other neighbor.  He was just a jack of all trades.  He was a photographer and dj all in one.  He provided sound for the days events.  His wife was really nice as well.  She's starting a new adventure in computers.  I'll be getting some more information on her soon.


And last but not least, Polkadaisies.  Such cute things come from Becky!  Go check her out at www.polkadaisiesblog.com
Really, who's workroom looks like this besides Martha Stewart?

No comments: