CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

market square behind the lens

I'm always talking about how much I love Market Square and not just for pictures.  I love eating and just hanging out in the atmosphere.  I had two session there tuesday and I thought I'd share some pictures of why I love it so much.  Be looking for Ashley and Ashley's pictures coming very soon! 


This is at Market 4.  One of my very new favorite restaurants.  Every time I eat there, I see something being carried out to another table and I know what I want to order next time.  The chicken with wheat waffles are delicious!  


Our appetizer tuesday.  Pulled pork quesadillas with spicy chow chow. 


My favorite part, the bakery.  We all fought over the last white chocolate banana pudding.  Kim was victorious.  


Temptation everywhere!

I didn't get any shots of Coffee and Chocolate because we were in a hurry, but that was our last stop before we headed home.  Thanks girls for such a fun and filling shoot.  

No comments: