CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

the magic kingdom

This is where we spent most of our time.  From princess dinners to it's a small world, my babies loved the magic kingdom.  We stayed so busy, it was hard to capture it all between the camera and video.  Here's a few of what we caught.  I'll try to add more.



Sophia just had her bipity bopity boutique make over and she thought she was gorgeous..and she was!  She walked around like she owned the place.  Well, she was a princess I guess.  This is the dress that I spent my entire birthday money on.  Don't ask because I can't tell you why I done it.  She just caught me at a weak moment with those chocolate eyes.
Mac enjoying the parade.  He was clapping his little hands.
Mickey was waving at her and she was waving back.  How sweet!  Check out the guard to the right.  Me and Robert laughed at him the entire time! He refused to let anyone pass by.  He guarded that walk way like a mamma hawk. He chased a lady down who squeeked by him.  It was just one of those things that struck us funny I guess.

First character dining at the contemporary.  You can tell by the look on my face that it wasn't about eating with my two mice.  Don't they look cute?  Mac's little hat was too small and he looked like Alfie in the christmas story when he had to wear the pink pig suit.  He looked so ashamed. It was so funny.  His cheeks were so pushed out! Sophia had ears but didn't wear them because she said they hurt.  Oh well, the bow matches anyways.
One of Mac's favorite rides.  Look at those big brown eyes.
One of my favorite pictures.
He learned how to smile.  Well actually he learned how to show his teeth.  It works well for pictures :)
Sophia getting the princess make over at Cinderella's castle. Pure sassy! Check out those sparkly lips.  When we left there, there were sparkles....er....pixie dust everywhere! I'm still finding pixie dust in her hair!

No comments: