CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

hollywood studios will never be the same!

These aren't all of my pictures by far, but I just had to get some posted on here.  I'm having blog withdraws.  Here's some pictures of our visit to Hollywood Studios.  There was just so many things to do there!  Here's a few pictures.


How do you like the new family picture?  Mac HATED this 3-d show!  It was just way too much for him.  At least he looked cute in the glasses.

Even though this was fuzzy, I had to put it on here.  It's just too funny.  I laugh every time I see it.
I refuse to get on the scales for a while.  8 days with no running AND eating freely! 

Mac's favorite! Look at his lips.  He was making a motor sound the entire time we saw Mater and Lightning.  He LOVED them.

No comments: