CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Reagan's turning 3!

Miss Reagan is turning the big 0-3 saturday and Misty wanted to get a few birthday shots.  She came all prepared!  There was pink everywhere! She had pink balloons, pink tutu's, pink high tops, pink bloomers....pink everything!  Can you ever have too much pink when you're a girl?  I don't think so!
Misty, you have the most beautiful kids ever!  I was just in awe of how gorgeous they were with every picture that I edited.  I had such a great time playing at the park.  I still think you were lying on Reagan but we'll finish that discussion another day.  Thanks for letting me take pictures of your babies...yes Mason, I still consider you a baby. Sorry.  It's a mom thing.


Mr. Mason sneaking in a shot on sissy's session :)




Hey Miss Reagan! She was a little worried about where Sally the goose was at.  Yes the goose has a name.  We named it Monday.



One of my favorite shots.  Just look at those cheeks.  I just wanna pinch em' and kiss em'.


A good shot of the pink bloomers



Check out those cookies!  They're even pink! 

No comments: